<VV> CPF

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 10:37:51 EDT 2013

 My other hobby is involved with Railroad Preservation. One of the most avoidable "tragedies" is when a museum without a home they own, aqcuires numerous pieces of real equipment, then loses said home when the benefactor that loaned or leased the land/right of way decides they no longer want to play host. Situation looks similar here.

 Mike
 YS-117