<VV> CPF

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 26 12:11:53 EDT 2013

And of course that is exactly what happened with the CPF museum in
Richmond, VA. Owner of building changed and we were out in the cold. At
least that is the simple explanation of what happened.

I am grateful for the time we did have to display Corvairs in the museum
in Richmond. No sour grapes to the building owner that let us have the
museum there for several years. Life just changes and things happen that
were not intended.

Frank DuVal
Fredericksburg VA