<VV> memberships

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 14:34:29 EDT 2013

There have always been Life memberships available in Corsa. I purchased  mi
ne in 2005. I do not know the current price. I believe they still  are
available. There were also honorary memberships given to Corvair  notables (not
Corsa notables). People like Frank Winchell, Ed Cole, Dolly Cole,  Bob
Benzinger, etc. Those are basically Communique subscriptions. No special
memberships were given to any Corsa members for participation, as far as I can
recall.

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 7/27/2013 11:03:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,