<VV> Corvair #5999

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:11:19 EDT 2013

Linda, My car is a 1962 Monza 900 Coupe, so, I can't help you there. There
has been some discussion about the car and that serial number several times
on VV, Also, put out notices on the other forums and of course Corsa.
Someone should have some information for you!
Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Coupe red/Red 4 speed

--