<VV> Need YH adpater thread sizes information

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 16:13:59 EDT 2013

The threads at the fuel inlet on the body of the carb are a 1/8" NPT
female. The Chrome fitting has the matching 1/8" NPT male. The inlet  side (90
degree) of the fitting is an SAE inverted flare. I believe it  is a 5/16" SAE
inverted flare female. The internal threads are a 1/2"-20 NF and  that is
what is listed for the 5/16 SAE inverted flare.

Enjoy your Sunday!

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 7/28/2013 11:43:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,