<VV> Last Corvair 5999 / Corvair Museum

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 09:53:46 EDT 2013

 Again, drawing on my experience from Rail, your core "supporters" often only make up about 5% of your visitors. The other 95% are the average travelers or daisy-pickers that just happen to be in the area and want something fun to do. This can be cultivated by partnering with other museums or tourist oriented businesses to sell the area as a group and cross promote so that visitors can hit a number of spots all in one day, spending a few hours and doillars in each. I beleive that any real chance at a Corvair Museum would have to follow a similar model to exist. Bill does bring up an excellent point as well, about sustaining operating costs once it's open.

 Mike
 YS-117