<VV> torquing con rods

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 19:48:10 EDT 2013

Mike - I have always used a 3/8" drive click-stop torque wrench.  One
without a ratcheting tip. And a quality - that means Snap-On - 12 point  socket
for the Rod nuts. I have always been able to fish my way in and torque
adequately. The 3/8" wrench is calibrated in Inch lbs, but I can convert. - Seth
Emerson

In a message dated 7/30/2013 4:21:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,