<VV> More fan Crap.

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Jul 30 21:05:01 EDT 2013

On 7/30/2013 8:18 PM, Smitty wrote:

> Only
> one person I know of has built the better mousetrap.  He has built a couple
> of working models and they have proven effective on the track.

I seem to recall a certain older fella who taxed a Corvair engine to the
max by adding air conditioning to a wagon and then towing a camping
trailer hither and yon for decades... and who did it with a stock fan
setup... and who wrote a fairly comprehensive article on cooling matters
that was published in the CORSA Communique.

I think this certain older gent has some experience with turbo Corvairs,
too...