<VV> More fan Crap.

mmccrae6 at cox.net mmccrae6 at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 22:37:35 EDT 2013

the fan I showed you is being developed for high performance
applications.....I too have driven many , many miles with stock
fans....this is being done merely to satisfy
questions that have arisen....if it fails, then that puts one more
variable to bed, and those of us involved had a good time working on the
project