<VV> Vendor eviction on Friday?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 23:56:15 EDT 2013

I have been vending at the Conventions since about 1980 - Ignition  Wires
and such. I have a small set-up, so tear down is always easy. That is good
because most times my wife has to do it, because I am at the autocross
<grin>. Vending was intended to close at Noon, so we had no  problems. Vendors
will always have differing opinions on times,  longer/shorter/etc. So everyone
has to remain flexible, and they do. Most of the  time Clarks is the only
vendor who needs a bit of time to tear-down. But they  really know how to do
it!  We had a great convention! It was "Electrifying!  - (mostly).

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems

In a message dated 7/30/2013 8:22:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,