<VV> torquing con rods

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jul 31 00:25:52 EDT 2013

That's my trick also. Craftsman 3/8" beam type torque wrench and short
7/16" socket.

Need to convert in-lbs to ft-lbs, real easy, multiply spec by 12.

Head of 3/8" beam type is smaller than the click types I've seen. There
may be smaller click types out there.

Torqueing the nuts is easier than removing them!

You should try removing the nuts when the crankshaft won't turn.

Frank DuVal