<VV> LM Radio Conversion

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 14:18:25 EST 2013

If you have a modern radio/stereo that has shafts, you can fit them into the
faceplate of the old Delco radio and get a factory look along with FM and MP3
capability.  You'll have to cut up the newer radio for clearance of the
electronics and shaft.

I used a Dual cassette/FM/AM/aux input radio that I bought at AutoZone for
$24.99.  If anyone's interested, I'll post the directions and details.

Regards to all...Bill Hershkowitz 66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C

  First..  ATTACH  some pics to your message!  Many have done this.. but it never looks right..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages