<VV> BP, Kendall & Warren> SF Quality Oil

chsadek at comcast.net chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 11:37:12 EST 2013

Hi Gary,

As a fan of Brad Penn, the Kendall GT you are referring to was the interim oil after they stopped using th e PA crude AM Ref Grp oil..and it was cheap.  They sold th e refinery to the employees. American Refinery Group  then came out with the Brad Penn green oil like the original Kendall GT green oil .

Nothing against Warren, but when I checked, they were a re-packager of oil, with additives th ey chose.  All US oil other than Brad Penn is blended fro m offshore oils. Supposedly a correct statement by oil industry folks. Warren may be the folks sell ing th e oil to Co mp Cam for break in as well. [ Someone is blending the Joe Gibbs oil and it may be them. ]  Not saying it isn't good; I will buy a case of the Wally World version for my street Corvair. Brad Penn in either their dino oil or semi- synthetic blend goes in my racers. And, since the topic is oil, AMSOIL has one product line  with ZDDP but most of th eir stuff does not have it.

Chuck S