<VV> Was 63 rear emblem. Now 1965 heater hose sleeve

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 11:17:47 EDT 2013

FWIW: The sleeve was added to the heater hose on the right side with  TSB
DR #708, Nov. 9, 1964. The TSB stated that cars built with vin# W100343 and
L100202 and later had the change to the right side heater hose. It appears
that the left sleeve was already in place. The change was to be completed on
all  cars in stock below that serial numbers and customer cars were to be
inspected  when they came in for service.
The TSB only mentions the right side sleeve and the diagrams show the
sleeve already on the left side.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe (Built 11/28/64)

Well, I DID have a very early built '65 that had the sleeve around the
heater hose (ala '64) to protect it from shorting on the starter.  When
did
the dual master start - '67?  I also had a late built ('65 or 6 -
whichever
would be applicable) that had the whole drilled in the trunk for  the
additional brake line off of the master.

I'm not picking on Lon  here, just could not stay out of the conversation
any
longer.

Later,  JR