<VV> NOS YH Carbs for sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 16 19:35:51 EDT 2013

I have decided to sell two YH turbo carbs I have had for a while since another Corvair is probably not in my future and I just had a pretty pricey medical procedure. They supposedly came from one of those "closed GM dealership parts bins". While I doubt the veracity of that, they are very nice and very original. One is a late 1963/4 (tagged 3586S) and the other is a late 1965/6 (tagged 4141S). I took the tops of to confirm they have never seen gas. They are listed on eBay, but I will give you free shipping if you buy them from me directly. I will include a new pump and gaskets. Please send a personal email for any more details. I also have a couple of pairs of NOS 1960 carbs that still need a new home.
Thanks,
Grant Young