<VV> fire extinguisher mounting

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sat May 4 22:20:54 EDT 2013

As a temporary fix to keep it from rolling around my feet in my Corvan, I placed my fire extinguisher in a triangular cardboard mailing tube. Then I wrapped a non slip material around it to keep from sliding. Still looking for a neat idea with the same concept and better material.
Kevin Clark

------------------------------
Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com

On May 4, 2013, at 10:40 AM, virtualvairs-request at corvair.org wrote:

> I keep mine between the seats of my Corsa. What type of mounting have
> people used? I just wedge mine in, but I'd like to clean that up a bit with
> a better mounting idea. Any thoughts? Jay Pitchford

I bolted mine to the tunnel between the seats. Used the original wall mount
bracket that came with the unit, bolts with large washers on the underside,
same washers on top side. Have not tested it in real life. No plans to do
that.
Kerwin Nailor