<VV> [indyscca] Local Corvair racing

Sharon Leveque levair at aol.com
Mon May 20 09:35:08 EDT 2013

In all fairness; Michael kicked butt Sunday!!!!
Michael's 38.5 was the fastest time in his heat and perhaps about third fastest overall.
Paul and I were in the 40s with Paul inching me out.
On my first run my rear disc brake locked up (suspecting a slipped pad wedging itself) and I had to finish runs in Michael's car---nearly 7000 rpm in first gear all the way around.
   Michael has videos.

Warren