<VV> 66' 500 4 door

Ray Fuenzalida ray_pilot at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 11:21:22 EDT 2013

Hey Gang,
As it happens to all of us, we end up with too many projects.  And we just hold them forever.  That is wrong.  They need to be out and about.  So I am planning to 'thin the herd" in my collection.  I have a 1966 500 4 door in pretty good shape and almost complete.  Doesn't seem to have any rust on the quarter panels, rockers or anything like that. She is currently in primer.  Seats are out and I recently robbed the starter and alternator for another project.  But that's all that's missing.  Standard 110 engine and powerglide.  Drove in to where she is now (6 or 7 years ago).
Am willing to sell her, but would prefer to trade her for a complete turbo engine for one of the projects I am keeping.  Anyone interested?   Can send pics or video.  Am in the New Orleans area.

Also have a 64' 2 door coupe.  Body also in excellent condition.  No drive drain.  Also for sale or trade.  Thanks.

Ray
New Orleans
504-616-9098