<VV> 102 engine advice

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:10:42 EDT 2013

Corey, the only pg expereince I've had was in a 56 Chevy with a 265 v-8
(that was also a dog) in 1966 before I got my first 62 coupe 102 with a 4
speed, and I had no issues with the car, so I can't help, but there are
lots of folks here that run the powerglide and should be able to help  you
out. Mark Durham