<VV> [SCG] 65 vs 66 coupe doors

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Nov 4 09:11:31 EST 2013

All Corvair LM body sheet metal parts were supplied to Chevrolet Assembly by a Fisher Body Stamping plant from one set of dies.  No outside vendors were utilized.  As I am now retired from GM Engineering (Formerly called Fisher Body Die Engineering) I no longer have access to say in which stamping(s) plant(s) the door pieces were produced.

-Mark Corbin has explained several ways in which changes are implemented … I will add one more; the employee suggestion program in which any employee could submit ideas for improvement.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.