<VV> Paint Verses Upholstery

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 02:34:07 EST 2013

You got me to thinking about our '61 Rampside, which will need a complete exterior paint job after rust repairs to the body work are done. The cab's interior is decent, so that will have to be masked off before the spray job.

If you think about that, and how cars and trucks are built in the first place (the body's assembled, then prepped and painted before anything goes in it), then the path seems obvious -- paint it, then do the upholstery.

--Tom in Ohio