<VV> Dealer installed AC

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 9 12:41:57 EST 2013

Dealer installed A/C using a factory kit should be the same as the factory installed with the exception of the tag having the stamping. Some factory installers were very neat in their hole cutting, some were not. Some dealer installers were very neat in their hole cutting, most were (probably) not. As far as not having the center vent, that was a car owner that did not want to modify his car in a way that it would be overly obvious. At least that was what someone told me at a convention that had A/C on his car but did not have the center vent. Maybe even the same car as Ned saw.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301