<VV> Dealer installed AC

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sat Nov 9 13:41:51 EST 2013

It was my understanding it wasn't the neatness that distinguished dealer
from factory.  I've been told that the factory used a cutting torch -- and
my factory ac '66 is consistent with this.  Using a torch on a finished car
wouldn't be a good idea.  In the end, though, the body tag rules.

Dave Keillor