<VV> Dealer installed AC

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Sat Nov 9 15:23:06 EST 2013

As others have said, the factory cut the holes with a torch; very crude
holes resulted, but then they were probably cut 'body in white'. I doubt the
dealer would resort to the torch without setting the interior on fire. HOW
they did it, I don't know; whether they used Greenlee punches, or saber
saws, or hole saws, someone probably knows...