<VV> New Corvair owner...

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 14:00:28 EST 2013

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Corvair hobby, from the Midwest! I don't know how close you
are to Tukwila, Washington,
but here's a link to Corvairs Northwest.
http://www.corvairsnorthwest.org/index.php?id=home

Your local members will have all the information you need and perhaps one of
them is the local engine builder, or can at least guide you through the
stages of getting the engine put back to running.

Mel Francis
Oconomowoc, WI