<VV> New Corvair owner...

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Mon Nov 11 16:52:27 EST 2013

It appears that Dan Whitefield lives near Tacoma
in the town of Gig Harbor, WA.  Maybe Dan can come
to the Corvairs NW meeting Wed evening held next week,
November 20th.  Plan to arrive at the Sizzler Restaurant
at Southcenter (I-5 and I-405) at 6:00pm.  There will be
an interesting presentation by my friend, Peter Hammar.
Peter owns a ‘vair but more importantly he has a small
business called “DecalmanGM” and he’ll be discussing
all the decals and other Corvair and GM signs, decals
and labels he has to offer.

See you there!
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA