<VV> Rampside, have to sell.

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:17:05 EST 2013

Hi Guys,
A lot of responce asking where, how much and for pictures. I am in Coral
Springs, FL 33071. I do not know what to ask yet. I have to gather up all
the parts to see what I have. I paid $3800.00 for it and had around
$3000.00 worth of parts. I am not sure what is left. A lot of stuff went
into the drivetrain that was taken, including Dale bolted flywheel, clutch
etc. I will put together some pictures or post them somewhere public as
soon as I have a chance, I am at work now, will do that this evening. I am
off work Friday so I will be getting together all the parts together then.
Thanks, Harry