<VV> Rampside for sale

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 22:14:49 EST 2013

Hi Guys,
I have uploaded pictures at a site everyone can see, Photobucket. These are
new pictures and include all the parts, new & used, tons of stuff! I am
posting it in other places also. I do not know what to ask, especially with
all the parts that go with it. I am going to leave it up to you, make
offers! I am going to leave it open to offers for a month, since I am
paying for a month at some places it is listed.
Parts list:
NEW;
Custom made Saddle Blanket seat cover
Pair of Grant's carbs with spacers and choke pull-offs
Set of Seth's 8MM wires in Grey
Pertronix igniter #1162A
Set of 4 KYB Gas Adjust Shocks #KG4550
Full set of Porterfield Racing Brake Shoes,
          Kevlar & Carbon Fiber #AP228 R4-S
Wheel Cylinders, 2 Dorman W20932 & W20933,
           2 White Box C1926 & C1927
Standard Ignition Coil UC-12
Engine Wiring Harness, Clark's #22120
CalCustom Mini Hollywood mirrors with Brackets
Oil Filter Fram #PH4
2 Air Filters
2 Fan Belts
Sealed Beam Headlight
Oil Pump gear set
Fuel Pump
Perfect Circle Piston Ring Set #5985 stnd .010
Misc gaskets & seals. Viton puchroad tube o-rings,
            Stainless exhaust packing, valve seals
Shifter Boots
REBUILT;
Cylinder Heads
USED;
Engine Shrouds, powdercoated
Set of 4 truck hub caps
Extra Steering Wheel
Extra Back window glass
Extra Engine access panel
Extra Ramp Rubber
Extra set of 4 Ramp & Tailgate latches
Extra Glovebox door, ashtray & kick panel vent covers
Extra set of Air Cleaner housings
Extra set of Headlight Bezels, few headlight buckets
Few extra tailights & lenses
Extra Fuel lines
2 Carb Linkages
Lots of engine parts, 2 sets of hydraulic lifters, Cylinder barrells,
puchrod tubes, pushrods & rockers,
The list goes on..........but you get the idea.
Ask any questions, ask for pictures of certain things, anything you need to
know. Email or call 789-277-7466.
Located in Coral Springs, FL 33071
Thanks, Harry

--