<VV> Eastern 2014

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 11:30:05 EST 2013

<please apologize my bad english I am working on
getting better with it.

Ulli,

Your English is great, light years ahead of my German (let's see, I know "dachshund" and "gesundheit" and "Wir fahren, fahren, fahren auf der Autobahn...").

We love our "forn" Corvair friends.  It's great to see that our little American car is appreciated abroad for the international beauty that it is.

BTW, as for the lyrics to Kraftwerk's "Autobahn", the first time I heard it back in the '70s, I thought they were singing in English and saying; "We're fond, fond, fond of the autobahn."  I thought; "That's nice.  We're rather partial to our Interstate Highway System."

~Bill Stanley