<VV> Oil for Air cooled engines

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 00:26:02 EST 2013

I use this Valvoline VR1 Racing oil. SL rated.   See the attachment for the
MSDS. It's in the correct 10W-30 viscosity for Corvair engines and also has
plenty of ZDDP 1400/1300. It also is rated higher that most synthetics
accept for Amsoil in oil shear tests. It is a highly refined dino oil but
performs like a synthetic.

I recently completed a valve adjustment on my car and this oil was so slick
I had a hard time holding on to my tools!

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho