<VV> 140 muffler

Cali Info info at california-camping.de
Mon Nov 18 13:30:53 EST 2013

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply. I have just bought a nice engine from Starr Cooke in San Diego, it has everything I need (including the exhaust manifolds) but no muffler.
For German historical registration I need to have an original muffler to the engine - other wise there is no chance to get the car on the street.

Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian