<VV> 140 hp muffler

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Mon Nov 18 20:46:30 EST 2013

Ulli,  Have you checked with the Swiss Corvair club?  thought there was a
member or two that worked on the cars and had some parts...
Perhaps something from a Porsche might work! ;>} (That's a joke, son!!)

May try Jeff Williams at California Corvairs - I bet he may have what you
need.  Shipping will kill, though.

   - (951) 284-3555
   - Fax: (909) 287-0744
   - Email: cacorvairs at aol.com<http://www.californiacorvairparts.com/category.php?id_category=47&p=2#>