<VV> 140 muffler

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 17:20:55 EST 2013

Ulli,
Of course you know that the 140 hp engines all had dual  mufflers. Same
muffler, just had the pipes twisted to turn the mufflers to  fit the space
available.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 11/18/2013 11:41:28 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

Hi  Tom,

> thanks for your reply. I have just bought a nice engine  from Starr Cooke
in San Diego, it has everything I need (including the exhaust  manifolds)
but no muffler.
> For German historical registration I need  to have an original muffler to
the engine - other wise there is no chance to  get the car on the street.