<VV> Early Odometer

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:34:02 EST 2013

Eric, I have seen vinyl odometer numbers for sale on EBAY, also, there are
a number of speedo shops that do restore work on classic car speedo's you
can find through Google.

Here is a link to one below. I am thinking of sending my complete speedo to
them to do a modification. I want them to repaint the speedo numbers in a
arc like the speedo needle actually moves, and add 90 degree sweep VDO CHT
and VDO oil pressure gauges in the space on each side.

 http://www.bobsspeedometer.com/1/120/index.asp

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho

--