<VV> Mar 8 2014 Corvair Performance Workshop Eleven

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Nov 23 16:05:52 EST 2013

Hi folks,

We have a date of 8 March 2014 with a back-up date of 1 March 2014 for the Corvair Performance Workshop Eleven. Tom Miller, as Paul says, will be confirming the date soon. The workshop will be held in the Indianapolis area, Plainfield, IN.  Employment has changed at our past host of Freelance Graphics. Therefore, arrangements have been made to hold our workshop near the Indy Airport. Tentatively, the host hotel is the same, Country Inn & Suites on Airport Dr. However, we have been and are looking at other motels nearer the workshop site. Circle City Corvairs is the host.

We are in the planning stages for our program. There are a couple of neat presentations lined up and we are working at having more.  Vendors will again be present with their latest & current products.  We will have our Friday evening dinner. I expect Tracy and Michael LeVeque may again host a Mexican fiesta at their house.

An announcement will be forthcoming. We look forward to having all of you attend PW Eleven.

Chuck Sadek
President
Corvair Performance Group