<VV> Disk Brake for LM

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sun Nov 24 10:10:57 EST 2013

Ulli:

If all you want to do is install disc brakes, take Lon Wall's advice.

Would love to drive my Corsa to Bavaria but can't do it right now.   The
Atlantic Ocean is in the way.

When I get some time and money and can afford to ship it.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair

Ulli - The $545.00 kit has been reduced to $495.00 for the month of
November.  Just to keep it straight. We've sold about 40 of the kits
over the past 10 years.

Lon  Wall
www.corvairunderground.com

In a message dated 11/20/2013 5:52:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,