<VV> VV 1965 WAS VV Count the Corvairs!!!

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sun Nov 24 21:31:38 EST 2013

It definitely was NOT a Corsa.  Knowing my grandfather (who at the  time
was a practicing pediatrician), I believe that it was probably a  base model.
Would that make it a 500?  It was a 4 door.  I rode  in it many times of
course.  He had it from 1965 to 1972.

SVS

In a message dated 11/24/2013 4:21:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,