<VV> Harp Hill Road & Plattekill Clove Road

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 19:53:01 EST 2013

Route 6 in NE PA, From the PA/NY/NJ (Milford?) to Scranton, via Hawley. It
was a beautiful and very fun drive when I was going to college back in the
80's. It was a bonus that they paved it just before I moved there. It was a
shame that I was driving a 351 powered Mustang II. I really couldn't enjoy
it like I could have were I driving a Corvair.

George Jones
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)  (since 1987)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom
'67 Monza Coupe Custom