<VV> gas heater in early with A/C( motor explained).

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 17:33:51 EDT 2013

It has a WB block with Clark's .040 full fin cylinders , 270 cam , special
65 110hp modified heads (for 4 carbs) , Dual exhaust , allison ignition ,
65  carbs with 52 jets. It is now a 3:55 diff with powerglide. I have had
minor  issues , but big plans this winter for more upgrades. All I need is time
and  money....
Thanks for the note.
The controls for the gas heater in my truck are modified cables , on a
stock gas heater controls mounted where "normal" controls would go. This is so
I  can have my Ham radio under the music radio on a slide (removable)
bracket.
On the A/C coupe the ham radio is on a police type floor pedestal slide
mount so A/C has no extra holes in it.
Making cables is not hard , but use a chunk of scrap to practice on  first.
Regards, Tim Colson