<VV> GM Concept car "Monza" - visibility

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 03:04:02 EDT 2013

I sat in a new Corvette (C7) a couple of weeks ago. I glanced at  the the
rear view mirror and noticed it was much smaller than the one  in my C6 -
which has pretty good rear visibility. When I looked through the  mirror, I
noted that it gave plenty of visibility through the rear window of the  C7 -
because the rear window is tiny and set in between large rear body  sections.
Then I noticed that the C7 comes standard with a rear view camera and  video
display. I remember test-driving a Crossfire at a Chrysler event when  they
were new. The cars were parked in diagonally. When I went to back out  -
very slowly - I practically took out another car coming by - absolutely
invisible to me. ARRGH! The late model Corvair has great visibility out the
sides and back. - Seth

In a message dated 9/12/2013 11:01:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,