<VV> Valve cover car design

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 12:37:15 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I too have been struggling with this for years now as the last two conventions we went to both my wife's and mine were DNFs but the designs were appreciated ( a locomotive and a valve cover race on top of a valve cover racer).  I have tried to get the weights as close to max as possible and have tried a number of wheel bearings.  CDs are brittle on max weights so I'm curious where this thread goes.

Regards,

Guy Brandes
 65VAIR 140