<VV> 64 transmission mount story

Daren Kershaw darencorvair at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:25:23 EDT 2014

I replaced all of the mounts at the rear, but my engine still leans to the
left.

Mine is a 64 vert as well.

Somebody said it is common in the 64, and that the best way to fix it was to
take the trans mount off and weld up the bolt holes that the trans uses and
drill some slightly higher on that side.

Daren UK