<VV> 64 transmission mount story

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:00:59 EDT 2014

Tim, I had a similar situation with my 62 coupe that require both front
mounts to make it look better, but what finished the job and put the engine
back as original was also replacing the rear cross member cushions.
I also had a stiff shifter that got better and a vibration due to the worn
cross member donuts, both which went away. Mark Durham Hauser Idaho