<VV> CORSA vs. Corsa

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Fri Apr 4 18:25:39 EDT 2014

Maybe it is just my hang-up, but I like to reference the organization that keeps us together as CORSA, and the '65-66 Corvair model as Corsa.

Ed
Milwaukee
'66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
CORSA member since 1977
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.