<VV> Membership Directory

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Apr 6 11:26:01 EDT 2014

Bill
I wouldn't say that a CORSA App isn't a good idea.

But not everyone lives where they have the cell reception that you do.  If
you go up in the mountains of NC, just about everyone has an old fashioned
flip phone. More telephone, less apps and games and all the other junk.
And there are those that aren't interested in the technology.  In your field
as well as other professions, you need a smart phone. I don't.

Since I'm still the guy who grew up with a party line and the phone hooked
to the wall with a long cord, I'm not interested in all the technology a
smart phone offers.  I just want to use it as a telephone.  As a result, my
flip phone cost less than 80 dollars, and my bill is 45.00/mo---And I get
reception on the road when my buddy with the smart phone can't.  Telephone
is 15% of his smart phone, telephone is 85 percent of mine.

I don't have an updated roster as I haven't been a member since 2011, but I
still have an older one in my glovebox.   People have seen it at cruise ins,
and shows how CORSA can really help someone who is interested in buying a
Corvair.  It does very well answer the question---what If I bought one and
it broke down in the middle of no place?

Hank