<VV> Membership Directory

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sun Apr 6 15:58:12 EDT 2014

On 4/6/2014 6:35 AM, Bill Hubbell wrote:
> Harry,
>
> Glovebox? Laptop?  Aren't those relics of the previous century?
>
> Everybody uses smart phones or tablets and GPS units now and they fit just fine in our pockets.
>
> It's past time CORSA joined the 21st century and had a CORSA ap.
>
> Bill Hubbell

"everybody"?
I don't have a bloody smartphone.
Or a tablet. I'd probably have to root my wife's Nook to put a 3rd party
app on it, and that's not going to happen any time soon.
And we have GPS units, but they won't have the CORSA directory in them.

Yes, an app could be nice.
But if you have a tablet, you can probably use the CORSA website.

--
Jay Maechtlen

---