<VV> Turbo question

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:51:42 EDT 2014

Joe, turbo engines naturally run hotter and wear faster in the cylinders.
So turbo motors will not last as long. If the motor has more than 50k on it
I would be real cautious so you get some miles out of it before major work
is needed. You would want to know the number of miles on the engine and
what type of oil has been used to make a decision. Full synthetic is best.
Also, a compression test and a look at the spark plugs to tell if the
cylinders are working correctly, if oil use, or detonation issues, etc.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho