<VV> printed Corsa Membership directory

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 16:23:11 EDT 2014

I`ll pay for an updated printed directory if they ever put one  out!  You
don`t have to
be in a good service area for the printed  directory to work!

John Howell

John - the 2013 version is available from Corsa at the web site. Since
sales are restricted only to members - for anti-spamming reasons, I think -
you have to log in and go to the store to find it. The "Publications"  tab
covers the Communique, etc., not items for sale. If you haven't  logged on
before, you will have to sign up somehow. I have forgotten how, I  did it many
years ago. Instructions might be somewhere on the site.  -  Seth