<VV> BOOK

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:24:53 EDT 2014

The author is Jonathan RINTELS.  It is an outstanding read and a wonderful story based on true life.  Jonathan is a member of the Central Virginia Corvair Cub.  He and J.B. attend our events.  The book may be purchased at jonathanrintels.com.  No, I do not receive royalties from the sale of this book. Ray Davis