<VV> CORSA APP & printed CORSA Membership directory

Joel Rushworth gwydionjhr at outlook.com
Mon Apr 7 17:00:35 EDT 2014

I've actually been toying with the idea of doing a Corvair related app for
quite a while.

I was going to take some of the info from the JYP and the Cylinder Head
identification info from the Tech Guide and put it into an app.

Of course I also would have included a page that promoted CORSA membership.

One reason I haven't done it was I expected a hue and cry from folks calling
for my head for using info out of the Tech Guide in an app.

Doing an app that included the Membership Directory, and having that
information available off-line (when you have no cellular data) is entirely
possible, just above the level of skill I have.  That's the beauty of
something like this though.

With a printed Membership Directory and printed map figuring out where the
closest CORSA member is can take a long time, especially if you're in an
unfamiliar area.  With an app integrated into your device it would be as
simple as pulling up the map section of the app, and it would show you
visually where the closest member was.

Regards,
Joel